Maitland Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Maitland Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Maitland area.
Since 1981, McGrath Management, Inc. has been considered a leader in the asset management industry.
Benefits of using McGrath Management, Inc.
- No hassle management
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Resident Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Quick and efficient turnaround of vacant assets
- Historical perspective from over 40 years in industry
What we do as your Maitland property manager:
- Coordinate turnkey of asset
- Advertise & market asset
- We always accompany prospects to your asset. Never give out keys or use keyboxes
- Process applications w/background and credit checks, landlord and employment contacts
- Lease signing and collection of certified funds for escrow within 48 hrs. of approval
- Rent collection and expense accounting
Maitland Area Information
Maitland is one of the oldest incorporated suburban municipalities in central Florida. Although the area was previously inhabited by native Americans, the town is named after Fort Maitland, which was built in 1838 on the western shore of Lake Fumecheliga (later Lake Maitland) during the Second Seminole War. After the war the fort was torn down and the settlement remained. This settlement came to be called Lake Maitland, and later Maitland. After the Civil War, the area was put into extensive citrus production.
More recently, it has become a suburb of Orlando. Maitland's "historical corridor" encompasses old residences still standing and occupied in the Lake Lily-Lake Catherine area and extending through the central portion of the city. Examples of these century-old homes are the Arthur O'Heir House (1885); Chadburne Hall (1890); the thurston house (1885); the episcopal parsonage (1881); and the Hill-Stone House (1908). The area has always been a vacation spot because of its climate, location to theme parks and people. However, Maitland has recently become a location where affluent individuals have come to reside. Maitland has many picturesque parks along lakes, which attract many boaters.
Inquire About Our Services
Areas We Serve
- Lake Mary
- Winter Park
- Winter Springs
- Altamonte Springs
*IF your asset is not located on this list, please contact us and allow us to review location in the hopes we can service your needs.