Orlando Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Orlando Rental Property
We offer a full range of property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Orlando area.
Since 1981, McGrath Management, Inc. has been considered a leader in the asset management industry.
Benefits of using McGrath Management, Inc.
- No hassle management
- Industry leading marketing tools
- 24/7 maintenance request handling
- Prompt Response to Resident Requests
- Low vacancy rate
- Quick and efficient turnaround of vacant assets
- Historical perspective from over 40 years in industry
What we do as your Orlando property manager:
- Coordinate turnkey of asset
- Advertise & market asset
- We always accompany prospects to your asset. Never give out keys or use keyboxes
- Process applications w/background and credit checks, landlord and employment contacts
- Lease signing and collection of certified funds for escrow within 48 hrs. of approval
- Rent collection and expense accounting
Orlando Area Information
Orlando is nicknamed "The City Beautiful" and its symbol is the fountain at Lake Eola. Orlando is also known as "The Theme Park Capital of the World" and its tourist attractions draw more than 51 million tourists a year, including 3.6 million international guests. With the exception of Walt Disney World, most major attractions are located along International Drive. The city is also one of the busiest American cities for conferences and conventions. Today, the historic core of "Old Orlando" resides in Downtown Orlando along Church Street, between Orange Avenue and Garland Avenue. Urban development and the Central Business District of downtown have rapidly shaped the downtown skyline during recent history. The present-day historic district is primarily associated with the neighborhoods around Lake Eola where century old oaks line brick streets. These neighborhoods, known as "Lake Eola Heights" and "Thornton Park," contain some of the oldest homes in Orlando.
The Orlando Metropolitan Area is home to a substantial theater population. Several professional and semi-professional houses and many community theaters include the Central Florida Ballet, Orlando Ballet, Orlando Shakespeare Theater, Orlando Repertory Theatre, Mad Cow Theatre, and IceHouse Theatre in Mount Dora.
Inquire About Our Services
Areas We Serve
- Lake Mary
- Winter Park
- Winter Springs
- Altamonte Springs
*IF your asset is not located on this list, please contact us and allow us to review location in the hopes we can service your needs.